Autoclaves are validated according to EN 13060 and EN 285 standards. After the work to be carried out in your facility, the samples collected are analyzed in our laboratories and all results are reported.
The following steps are followed for the autoclave validation study;
- Preparation of validation protocol,
- Performing device probe verification,
- Vacuum testing,
- Performing repetitive loops for heat penetration (blank/full),
- Recording the results with a number of independent dataloggers in accordance with the standards during these cycles,
- The preparation of the validation report tells the whole process along with the results.